Course Length: 2 days (6 hours with two coffee-breaks)
This is a 2-day participatory intensive course, during which the students will learn about all aspects of advertising such as brand, client, agency-client relationship, media, consumer behavior all of them covered with examples, experiences and interesting videos.
This course helps students to get familiar with practical concept of advertising and its main components.
The course is designed for those who want to develop leadership skills and implement them in his/her career.
Upon successful completion of the course, delegates will:
- Integrate Marketing
Communications while advertising
- Be provided with core concepts of Brand, Client, Consumer, Advertising Agency and Creative Tools of Advertising
- Learn about Campaign Components, its Development & Execution
- Create Advertising Slogans
- Obtain Creative Communication
- Evaluate the effectiveness of Advertising
The course will help you make new achievements in your business!